Today, October 28th, the DC Public Service Commission has granted the request of Exelon/Pepco to reopen FC No. 1119, the joint application for merger and has announced the following procedural schedule in the review of the proposed settlement.
From the PSC Order: Public Service Commission’s Orders for Approval for October 28, 2015
Formal Case Matters:
1. Formal Case No. 1119 - This Order grants the Motion of the Exelon Corporation, Pepco Holdings, Inc., Potomac Electric Power Company, Exelon Energy Delivery Company, LLC and New Special Purpose Entity, LLC to Reopen the Record to Allow for Consideration of Non-Unanimous Settlement Agreement Stipulation.
The Commission adopts a Procedural Schedule. Motions that have been filed concerning intervention and limited appearance are still under consideration, which will be ruled on shortly after along with all the details on how the process will be conducted. The Procedural Schedule is as follows:
- Motion to Approve Settlement Agreement Supporting Testimony - 10/30/2015
- Data Request to Settling Parties Settlement, Regarding Settlement Supporting Testimony - 11/6/2015
- Settling Parties Responses to Data Request Regarding Settlement Agreement and Supporting Testimony - 11/13/2015
- Non-Settling Parties Testimony - 11/17/2015
- Data Request to Non-Settling Parties Regarding Settlement Agreement Supporting Testimony - 11/20/2015
- Non-Settling Parties Responses to Data Request Regarding Settlement Agreement and Supporting Testimony - 11/25/2015
- Public Interest Hearings will be scheduled 12/2 and 12/3/2015 with a potential additional day on 12/4/2015
- Community Hearing - TBD
- Initial Briefs due - 12/11/2015
- Reply Briefs due - 12/18/2015